- RSS Channel Showcase 1545673
- RSS Channel Showcase 7569424
- RSS Channel Showcase 3523603
- RSS Channel Showcase 7421766
Articles on this Page
- 03/15/17--03:35: _Instrumentation review
- 03/21/17--10:53: _Help With Shadowing...
- 04/01/17--20:01: _WREB vs CRDTS
- 04/10/17--12:33: _AS vs BS in Dental ...
- 05/13/17--03:39: _how to maintain den...
- 06/29/17--19:16: _How to bend the sal...
- 08/01/17--00:53: _Dental Hygiene Prog...
- 09/19/17--21:31: _Anyone had to do re...
- 09/20/17--12:01: _Studying dental hyg...
- 10/07/17--14:14: _Dental hygiene in t...
- 12/16/17--04:02: _Clinical NP
- 12/30/17--12:19: _Ethics Case Study Help
- 01/11/18--16:16: _Studying For Boards
- 02/16/18--07:49: _WREB qualifications
- 03/21/18--12:05: _WERB or CRDTS clini...
- 03/15/17--03:35: Instrumentation review
- 03/21/17--10:53: Help With Shadowing an RDH
- 04/01/17--20:01: WREB vs CRDTS
- 04/10/17--12:33: AS vs BS in Dental Hygiene
- 05/13/17--03:39: how to maintain dental hygiene
- 06/29/17--19:16: How to bend the saliva ejector
- 08/01/17--00:53: Dental Hygiene Programs
- 09/19/17--21:31: Anyone had to do remediation?
- 09/20/17--12:01: Studying dental hygiene and working abroad – the netherlands/germany
- 10/07/17--14:14: Dental hygiene in the army
- 12/16/17--04:02: Clinical NP
- 12/30/17--12:19: Ethics Case Study Help
- 01/11/18--16:16: Studying For Boards
- 02/16/18--07:49: WREB qualifications
- 03/21/18--12:05: WERB or CRDTS clinical exam
Can you give some ideas or references for clinical instrumentation review. I have been told Ana Pattinson videos are good. Do you know of anything else besides school textbooks or YouTube videos?
Hi! I am considering going to school to become a dental hygienist. I currently live in Boston, Massachusetts and I go to school in Western Massachusetts. I was curious if anyone knew of a place or a business or an office where I could job shadow to see if this really is for me. Or […]
Hi, I failed 3 times the WREB. Every time i almost passed so begin to be desperate to become one day an RDH. I was far from being the worse in my class and they all passed. I am still trying to understand why i keep failing. My school doesn’t offer remediation and the instructors […]
Difference Between an AS Degree & a BS Degree for a Dental Hygienist?
Hi, while i’m using the cavitron, i have trouble on how to properly bend the suction so that it catches all the water while it’s in the patients mouth. I feel like when i place the suction in the patients mouth, it keeps sticking to the patients cheek or tongue. Any tips on how to […]
Are dental hygiene programs just as sufficient as going to a community college? What’s the difference? Please help me
I am having really hard time to get my Licence in California..I took 3 times the wreb and failed, then I took the CRDTS and passed with 97%. I sent all my papers to the DHCC who now are telling me I need remediation. My school doesn’t know how to offer remediation. It seems that […]
Do you know any universities/schools/internships possible in The Netherlands/Germany for dental hygiene? How does the work as dental hygienist looks like in these two countries? as far as I heard, in Germany dental hygiene is not even concerned as a job. I think it might be useful to add, this year I start studies – […]
Hi I am a student currently in college to become a dental hygienist, I took the picat and made it into the dentist program in the army, if I were to join and leave the army in 4yrs…. will I have a certificate of dental hygiene and will I be able to get my RDH […]
I just found out that I received a NP for my clinic this semester due to the low score I received on Practicum I. I was not sure what to expect for my first Practicum and was unexpectedly terrified when I took it haveing 3 Professors so close to me, not saying a word …you […]
I’m doing my first case study analysis in my final term of school, and I’m having a bit of trouble trying to decide which ethical principles the situation would fall under, as my text book only lists the Dentist Principles of Ethics and Codes of Conduct. It’s a situation of a hygienist seeing a patient […]
Hi all, I am in my final semester of my Bachelor’s program and I need some advice. I am little overwhelmed at the thought of taking a 350 question board followed by a clinical patient board, and 150 question clinical computerized exam – not to mention also the outstanding clinical requirements for school but that’s […]
I’m looking for a WREB patient. I know that there are supposed to be atleast 12 clickable areas of calc. What is the recommended pocket depths to have?
I am moving to CA from NY. I have the option to either take the WERB or CRDTS. Which one would you recommend and why? Comparisons would be super helpful! Thank you in advance!